Wednesday, December 23, 2009

MINI Cooper Clubman; Clown Car or Not? Discuss amongst Yourselves.

MINI Cooper D Clubman - Rear side view with doors open mini cooper d clubman, woodcliff lake, nj, new, addition, model, range, international, debut, fall, sale, europe, november, three, configurations, s clubman, d clubman

I'm a little worried that a mini family, getting out of a MINI, would be all too precious. OMG. I hate to say this but two of us are in the -1% for height, and one of us in the 8th%. It's not looking good, too precious.

4 comments:

Jonathan said...

It's not a clown car, and it was awesome to drive. But I think I'm just going to fix the car I have and keep it.

Sarah said...

I suspect it would be more comedic to watch a family at the other end of the percentile spectrum climbing out of it. You should see Nate drive a compact car...that's entertainment.

Lauren said...

Ha! That sounds really funny. I guess I'd rather be seen as too precious than comedic.

Laura said...

I'd love to see my 6'4" husband get in & out of one of these! When we were first married, he drove a Civic, that was funny enough. I think I'd die from laughter with the Mini!