Sunday, December 23, 2007

Secret Elf: Round Three

Having read about the first two elf presents I received, you know I was anticipating the last one (and the big reveal on who was giving whom what) , and the finale did not disappoint. Check this out:

Chanukah cookies! Noah came for our holiday lunch party and ate most of them.



Homemade beef jerky! My colleague Cortney gave me these gifts, and her husband makes this with a dehydrator they bought at a garage sale, and it is awesome. He also designs cars to considerable acclaim, but if that doesn't pan out he could definitely have a future in preserved meat.



Self-explanatory, in light of the last gift.



Thanks Cortney! This was a hoot, definitely a cut above your average secret santa experience.

1 comment:

Judy said...

I love those Secret Pal-type things - and yours did a GREAT job!

By the way, your latkes look divine!