Monday, April 30, 2012

Oh The Birds We Have Seen - In Our Backyard.

I can't believe that me, ME! The girl who doesn't know how to relax or to sit still, can love BIRD WATCHING so much. Feeding the wildlife in our backyard, watching the little birds and small animals come for a snack, it's been so wonderful and rewarding. They've taught me a valuable lesson. One about slowing down and embracing stillness.

I've also really enjoyed spying new birds and figuring out who they are. Here is a list of some of the feathered friends who have visited us over the past winter and spring.

Thank you birds. I love you!


Brown-headed Cowbird
Tufted Titmouse
Cardinal
Bluejay
hawk
mourning dove
Red-bellied Woopecker
Downy Woodpecker
Black Capped Chickadee
Dark-eye Junco
Red-winged Black Bird
House Sparrow
American Crow
Rusty Blackbird
Common Grackle
American Robin






No comments: