Wednesday, November 05, 2008

I'd like to think we did our part.

I am very pleased with the results of the election, both because a lot of the candidates I supported won for the first time in a long time, but also because of the high overall turnout and how involved Americans of all political persuasions became in the process. It's been an exciting year.

Below is a (non-partisan) video I wrote, directed, filmed, and catered showing our company's President encouraging our employees and all Americans to get out and vote.



I think it turned out rather well, and so did Google, which placed it on the front of http://www.votehour.org/, next to Donald trump and right above General Motors*. Nice for our company, nice for America.


* I get that it's alphabetized, but it still knocked Google's own video to the second page. It's a big deal for us.

3 comments:

Jeremy said...

It's no skateboarding dog or baby making funny faces, but it gets the point across.

Jeremy said...

Am I the only one who comments on blogs anymore?

Laura said...

You guys seriously need to post some new, inspirational material. :) Or at least some new pictures so that we can get our Noah fix.