Monday, October 09, 2006

HB Presents: A Cool Link

It's just a library thing. You know, a library thing. Whatever that means.....

But what I do know is that you bibliophiles need to check out Library Thing, an interesting new site that lets users catalog the books they are reading or have read. Start a library of your books, categorize them, write reviews, read reviews, have a dialog on your favorites. You can even track the popularity of your picks and find users who have the same titles in their own library. My favorite part is the "virtual bookshelf". Tiny pictures of the books that you have read. Check MY Library Thing library, maybe you'll find a good read!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I discovered this site awhile ago and have "cataloged" all of my books though I'm dying to use real Sears subject headings. I used to threaten to catalog our collection of CDs and DVDs too. :)