Monday, April 24, 2006

Pistons 1, Bucks 0


Last night Intern Paul and I went to the first game of the Pistons-Bucks series, and saw Detroit off the Bucks convincingly. Playoff basketball is just the greatest: as much fun as it is to go to Pistons games during the regular season, the noise and energy level are much, much higher, and it's just the first round. The only thing I have to compare it to is my MSU season tickets from '99, when they went to the Final Four. That was pretty amazing, but I think this was louder*.


Nobody goes to the Palace for the food, but Paul did get this ice cream bar with a built-in cookie that looked pretty good. Now we need to start working on some round 2 tickets, because we forgot to get Dippin' Dots.

Of course, by being stupid enough to graduate early, I missed the 2000 NCAA championship. Dumbass!

No comments: