Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Found Memmories

Today I was down in our basement going through some old boxes from college. I found these pictures. I had some great memories from college. It really is one of the best times of a person's life. Ahh..to be young again....

IMG_1278
Originally uploaded by How Bourgeois.


Here's Ilya, you guys remember him. One day while in school, I stopped by his apartment and accidentally left my camera there.When I got my camera back a week later Ilya said "Here's your camera. Sorry, I used up the film". That's how I ended up with a donzen pictures of Ilya and his hippie friends playing some stupid bongo drums half nakes. Great.

IMG_1272
Originally uploaded by How Bourgeois.


The two best roomies I have ever had, caroline and Masa. That was a great summer. Masa was subletting a room for the summer. Our landlord didn't allow subletting,so it was a secret. One day, our landlord showed up unannounced while Masa was home alone. She entered the house and Masa jumped out his second floor bedroom window and made a run for it. Crazy, right?!

IMG_1271
Originally uploaded by How Bourgeois.


Here is Caroline and I on New Years Eve 2000! I'm not sure why I'm sitting on her lap. Ouch.

IMG_1270
Originally uploaded by How Bourgeois.


Oh Tom...I miss Tom so much! He's friends with Jon, Ilya and I. We all lived in Case Hall at Michigan State. Tom lives in Japan, how great! We met his very sweet girlfriend Chiharu last winter. Tom is an amazing person. He always made me feel happy. I need to write him more often, I really do.

IMG_1269
Originally uploaded by How Bourgeois.


This picture cracks me up. Maybe you had to be there. A LONG time ago, I took 4 exchange students to visit Chicago where my Dad lived at the time. Later we all became close friends. Here's Yi-Jun, Naoki, Masa and Hiro with my stepbrother Taylor. I'm still laughing.

IMG_1290
Originally uploaded by How Bourgeois.


PAR-TY! Look at these hotties! This is Caroline,Kathy and I. We threw a little party at our house. Boy, college was fun!

IMG_1288
Originally uploaded by How Bourgeois.


I totally forgot how tastefully we decorated our house each year for Christmas. Douglas the talking fir tree isn't even in this shot.You guys are really missing out.

IMG_1292
Originally uploaded by How Bourgeois.


This is what I had to compete with back home at my Dad's. Pretty, huh?

IMG_1285
Originally uploaded by How Bourgeois.


Ooooooooooooooo! That was me on my way to my first prom.

IMG_1286
Originally uploaded by How Bourgeois.


Here's Caroline and I the day before graduation. Goodbye College, hello real world!

IMG_1289
Originally uploaded by How Bourgeois.


Hi Yuko! We were at a B-B-Q. Nice orange..uh..I mean blond hair Atsu. Asians and peroxide don't mix.

IMG_1284
Originally uploaded by How Bourgeois.


Tweedle Dee, Tweedle Dum and voice of reason.

No comments: