Thursday, October 06, 2005

OMG!

Oh my God! I just had to tell you guys this. This evening, Jon, Noah and I ran by "Pot Belly Sandwich works" to pick up some sandwhiches. The woman behind the counter started talking to Noah and I must have said something about being his Mom because she said; "Oh! I thought you were the babysitter and he was your boyfriend! You guys look so young"! Ok, Jon and I were just talking in the car today about how young we look and maybe we should dress a bit older. Granted,I was wearing the Delia's jeans and he was wearing cargos, sneakers and a zip up track jacket. Oh well...we'll be happy when we're 50 and look 28.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Been meaning to ask you - has Noah tried rice krispie treats yet? Travis was having one after school today with a friend (I'm the rice krispie treat goddess, at least for today) and Tyler was having a COW to try one, so I took small chunks of it and rolled them into little balls for him - I think he ate THREE treats! Probably about 20 of those little balls I made. There was no stopping him.

Ah, yes, sugar and the nearly one-year-old. A beautiful combination. Maybe that explains why he was RUNNING from the door to me and to the door and to me and to the door and to me and to the door and to me...