Sunday, September 11, 2005

Yuko's Shower


Last night I went to a wonderful wedding shower for Yuko san at Sumiko's house! I had a great time and felt like I made four new friends right away. Sumiko, Maki, Mari and Keiko, everyone was super sweet and kind to me. I can't wait to see them in two weeks at the wedding!


Such a cute bride!!!!!!!!!!!!


We ate a great dinner, everyone made something.


Yum!


The beautiful cake!


Yuko san practicing to cut the wedding cake.


Present time!


As a group, we all gave Yuko and Ryo a gift of matching robes.


You look gorgeous!


Yuko san got a bake set too. Oh, there's hot Kimutaku!


Yeah! A grill pan! Yuko san is about to hit me I think.


Uh...at first I just thought it was a Japanese thing, but then I learned it was just a Sumiko thing, when she perfectly re-wrapped every gift that Yuko opened. Now Ryo can open them too.


Some treats from the bakery.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saw your Blog and stopped to take a look. Nice job ! I like the way it's laid out. I'm trying to put one together called,Back Pain, which is about severe lower back pain and similar subjects. Thanks for the ideas. ---Jack---

Kendra Lynn said...

Hey Lauren:
You look so pretty in that picture.
You are a beautiful lady, and so is Yuko.