Sunday, September 18, 2005

Moms, Would Anyone Want to Try This Out With Me?

Hi Moms! (He..hem...Judy, Kendra, Laura..) would any of you pleeeese want to help me and you out? See, my friend sent me this kind of chain letter BUT it is very cool and is fun for our kids. I need to find six Moms or Moms with six kids between them to send my letter to. All you need to do is take one book...it can even be an extra one you have at home. You just pop that book in a Manilla envelope and send it to the child on your letter. Then you add your child/children's name to the list and send that on to 6 other Moms you know. If all the Moms in the chain participate, in about two weeks, your child will recive 36 books in the mail! Cool, huh?

Ok, so I know it is semi annoying but if you guys or anyone would pleeeese like to try this out, let me know if you are interested by sending me an e-mail with your name and address. It will be strictly confidential. I'll only use it to send you the letter.

Thanks Moms!!! Lauren :)

2 comments:

Laura said...

Oh boy, I'd love to participate but, unfortunately, I don't think that I know 6 moms if I can't count you, Judy and Kendra among them. I will have to think real hard. Is there an age limit for the kids?

Judy said...

I have done this, and I don't mind sending a book to someone, but I have yet to ever RECEIVE a book from someone...and with my oldest, I think we did this about 3 or 4 times over the past 6 years. So, I'd be willing to participate, but you and I might not get anything out of it on my end (I have loser-mom friends who say that they'll do it and never do- GOOBERS!).