Saturday, April 26, 2008

What A Difference A Lens....Oh And A Whole New Camera Makes....Oh And Somebody else's Editing...



I love my camera, don't get me wrong. She's my little Rebel buddy. But the other day, katie let me try out her camera with her Mom's lens and these were the three pictures that I took. (Katie did some nice editing on these by the way.) It was a Canon EOS 30D with a wide angle lens, which I jotted down the specifics about, but can't find at the moment. I think someday soon, I'll start saving up for a new lens, this was so much fun. Thanks katie and Mrs. Z!

4 comments:

wallace said...

you have a sharp shot there!

Jeremy said...

bored.

boring.

your blog bores me.

I don't think I'm going to read it anymore.

Sorry.

Good luck.

Lauren said...

Don't be a hater Jeremy! You're just jealous that we get twice the daily traffic without writing anything.

Jeremy said...

Twice of zero is still zero =)