Thursday, March 02, 2006

Not for the Prophylactose Intolerant

Our friend George sent this funny ad, which I think is for Trust condoms from Kenya. It actually looks as though these condoms used to be marketed by the US Agency for International Development, which is one of the best uses for government funds I've ever heard of. Interestingly, it looks as though the US Government does not distribute condoms anymore, but it continues to pay for the British Department for International Development to procure them, at least according to this report on the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS relief from our State Department.

Anyway, if prophylactics bother you don't click here.


, ,

6 comments:

Kendra Lynn said...

LOL...that was a hilarious video. Thanks. :)

Judy said...

HA - I really like that one!

Hey - did you guys change your background color? It is more rose-ish now!

Jonathan said...

I'm going for kind of a brown on brown. I bet how it looks depends on monitor calibration though.

Judy said...

i really like it, but the centered comments kind of freaked me out. I LOVE THE HEADER PICTURE THOUGH!!!! Ohmygoodness, I just want to kiss that face! (in a good way, not a freakish stalker way, okay?)

Jeremy said...

I never thought I would say this, but that commercial totally makes me want to get my swerve on.

Jonathan said...

HA!