Monday, March 27, 2006

No Reservations

Tonight. 10 PM. Anthony Bourdain's "No Reservations" on the travel channel. Watch this show.

By the way, true story: One afternoon in San Francisco we're walking up Powell Street near Union Sqaure. Around the corner from Macy's there a noodle restaurant (I think Thai? Been a while), and at lunchtime on this particular day there was a line out the door. As we're walking by, I notice Anthony Bourdain is standing in the lunch line, and he checked out Lauren as we walked past!! Needless to say, I was thrilled that a personal hero would be looking at my girlfriend, and I regret not going back to get invited along for lunch. Tony, if you're reading this, lunch is on me when you film the Detroit show. If you're really adventurous, you'll want to eat here. Anyone can get a good meal in California, it takes work to find it in Southeast Michigan.

No comments: