Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Just Not my Day.........

1. After walking all over our local target and Farmer Jack Grocery store, I got home and realized that my fly was completly down. Great.

2. I went to the bank. As I left the teller's window inside the bank, I tore up my receipt in a million little pieces and threw it away in the trash can next to me. Then everyone got silent and looked at me. Oh my God!!! I just threw my trash away in the "Coats for Kids" barrel! I was so embarassed, HELLO! I just was being rude to a chairity for little kids in need of coats! It was terrible. I semi-paniced and started leaning over the barrel, trying to pluck all of the pieces of paper out, but I was too short and almost fell in. I'm sure I was mooning everyone in the place. The worst part...I saw the teller who helped me give another teller a "look" in regard to me. She was moody and rude when I walked up in the first place. Ever hear of customer service lady!?

3. I set the fire alarm off in front of a new babysitter we are testing out while trying to "braise" eggplant. I "burnt" eggplant. She must have thought I was nuts because....

4. I screamed two minutes later. Meaning to preheat the back burner, I set a glass, pyrex pan on the front burner. Something started to smell weird. Ooops! I accidentally turned on the front burner! I somehow got the pyrex pan to the sink so it could sit and cool down, but instead it blew up. No, yeah..seriously, it blew up.

Today just wasn't my day.....

3 comments:

ilyushka said...

sorry you day stunk.

... even Pyrex, cannot withstand going from hot to cold VERY QUICKLY. next time, just let it cool down on its own. but just mark it so no one else touches it.

Lauren said...

HELLO!!!

I know that about glass! I just set it in the empty sink. There was no water in there, it was room temp. It's good I put the dish in the sink, it kept the glass i when it exploded.

Laura said...

Oh wow, sorry that you had a bad day. You know, stuff like that tends to happen in a series!
I couldn't help but laugh though, sorry...I needed a laugh too. :) You always keep me entertained.