Thursday, March 23, 2006

HB Presents: Cool Site Thursday

Hey, for one dollar, I joined "The Grocery Game" and got an 8 week trial. This site isn't really a game, it updates weekly and lets you know what deals are going on at the grocery store or stores that you choose in your area. Here's where it becomes worth the weekly $1.25 price after the trial.... They give you a chart with all of the info worked out to find you the best deal. For example, for one thing, the grocery stores go right to the people at this site and give them info on "Phantom Sales" going on that week, sales that are not advertised. Also, and what I think is the coolest, The Grocery Game also keeps track of all coupons in your local and national papers and mailers. They do the math and come up with weekly combos of manufacturers coupons plus store coupons plus deals to get you free and nearly free products! It's very cool. I don't think I could easily scour every single paper and mailer and the store isles and come up with the math for the deals each time. That's why I like this site! It's neat. I can't wait to go get my free baby wipes!

By the way, if you decide to join, could you please give them my name as a referal? Thanks!

No comments: