Sunday, November 20, 2005

Do They Make Pink Ear Plugs?

Well folks, it's official, Noah has learned how to whine, for real. It's not the whimper, cry or scream that most babies do when wanting something. Noah has now reached a new eschelon in annoying communication technics. It started this morning at 5:36 from his crib and continued throughout the day and into the evening. A perfect, high pitched whine that he is able to draw out for a LONG time. He's good.

I do have to admit that it is all my fault. Yes, his Mother, I, Lauren so and so was also guilty of childhood whining. As a matter of fact, it had gotten so bad that around age six, my Mother woke me up late one night to watch a skit on Saturday Night Live. "The Whiners" was on. They were a family of whiners that whined at each other incesantly for five minutes straight. It was nauseating. My Mother said, if I didn't stop whining, I would have to go live with the Whiner family. I started crying and said I would never whine again. It worked! Pretty well......

Well, I have to sign off for now. I know that I haven't posted in a bit. It's been a busy week with so much to update on. For one thing, my baby isn't a baby anymore, he's one!!! Boo hoo and yeah! at the same time. We had a nice party and today Noah wore some Ugh boots. I will try to post more a bit later tonight or tomorrow. Talk soon, miss ya guys, Lauren

3 comments:

Judy said...

HaPpY bIrThDaY Mr. NoAh!

Welcome to one-ness! Tyler sends you a big birthday (((HUG)))

Love,
Judy and Tyler (and Travis, too - he thinks you're a cousin or something when we look at our friend in the computer! Tee hee!)

Kendra Lynn said...

Happy birthday, Noah! We're so sorry we couldn't make it to your party, but Merry and Kelsey were whining, too. :(
Lots of love to you and your mommy.

Love,
Auntie Kendra

Laura said...

Happy Birthday to you Noah! :) You're officially a big boy now, whining & all.

Love & hugs,
Laura & Caitlin