Saturday, October 08, 2005

No, I am Not Drunk!

What do Moms with ADD do after the baby has gone to bed on a Saturday night? Well, not this, but I do. In the middle of cleaning out my bedroom closet, I found myself surrounded by random items of clothing, so I decided to put together my best Non-No outfit. For those of you who don't know, non-No is my favorite magazine. It's a Japanese fashion magazine for girls, well, a bit younger than me. Let's just say I'm approaching their target market cut off age real fast. I'm looking totemo Harajuku Nee!? Please excuse the annoying self-portraits. I am usually not so vain.



Harajuku de kaimono shimashou! (Thank you Atsuhiro desu)

The Mothership is coming to beam me up.

Peace out.

3 comments:

Judy said...

Girl, you are having WAAAAAY too much fun for a Saturday night! Tone it down! You'll wake up the neighbors!

Tee hee!

I love it!

Laura said...

Hehehe, funny! You may look goofy but, honestly Lauren, you're SO pretty! :)

Kendra Lynn said...

Oh LAUREN! You are hilarious!
Thanks for makin' me smile. :)