Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A Day in The Life Of




Hey kids, I made my own Meme! Well, sort of....and I want you to play along. So pick up your cameras and get going!

Did you ever wonder what I do with my days? Ok, so maybe you didn't. But whatever, who cares, this was still fun! I decided to document an entire 24 hours in my life with photos and commentary. I'm not sure what I accomplished other than giving you glimps into my day-to-day and the realization that I need to get a lot more sleep.

The silliest thing was that these photos were taken on my very old, very broken, 4.0 mega pixel Canon PowerShot. It is so old and broken that the LCD screen no longer works, it's totally dark. So, most of the time, I really didn't know if I was aiming for the right thing. Shoot and hope for the best!

Check out my Flickr "A Day in the Life Of" set HERE or by clicking on the photo above.

Thanks and let me know if you decide to make one of your own!

9 comments:

Dee Troitsky said...

wow. i'm really blown away. seriously.

there a few images that shot right through me. i mean, they left ME feeling exposed and vulnerable.

the one of you on the couch with an old blankey -- your gaze is brutal, seared my eyes.

the series of all three of you in the bathroom at the end of the day, is also really strong. to me, they convey so much!

lauren - this is amazing, amazing, amazing! i'm hooked and want more. feed me, seymour...

Judy said...

Love this idea. Can I do it? Probably not - I can't even find my two feet most days, much less myc camera!

Jeremy said...

I personally like how the day starts with you brushing your teeth, and then ends with you brushing your teeth.

Laura said...

I really enjoyed that glimpse into your daily life Lauren. I will try to do this tomorrow, when I actually have stuff going on to make my life seem marginally interesting.

Jeremy said...

I'm doing my photo set today - I'll post it tomorrow morning!

Laura said...

Okay Lauren, I posted mine. I know that you already viewed some of my pictures, but I've now added time stamps and captions. I was surprised that I had fun doing it. :)

Lauren said...

Jeremy, Laura! You guys rule! Ok, such an awesome job, both of you. This is fun. Thanks so much for playing along. Everyone, go over and check out Jeremy and Laura's sets, you have to!
Thanks again guys.
xoxoxo

Jonathan said...

OK, Mine's up now too.

Judy said...

Hey, Travis just turned three RIGHT NOW (it is midnight here) and instead of worrying about his party, I'm playing on my computer! My Day in the Life set is up! Come see!

(link is on my blog, but the URL is http://memeofme.blogspot.com)