Thursday, August 10, 2006

Ford GT



This morning on the way to work I saw a Ford GT driving down 14 Mile. "Cool," I thought to myself, "don't see those everyday." Then I saw another one. And another one. That's when I started taking pictures with my Treo. There must have been a few dozen of them, and they got off I-75 and started turning north on Stephenson Highway. Saleen builds the GT in Troy about a mile north of us, so maybe there is a homecoming event there this morning. This was a pretty amazing parade.











3 comments:

George said...

Your treo takes great pics... I saw one of these in manhattan the other day and i stopped to gawk at it...

Jeremy said...

The Ford GT is built in the same building off of Maple & Rochester Rd.

Having worked down the street from there for the past 5 years or so, I've seen plenty of these go up and down the street.

I wish I had a camera today, because I saw a Ferrari Enzo driving down John R.

Must be Dream Cruise warm-up.

P.S.

This probably isn't the best time to buy a classic car because everyone jacks up the price for the cruise. However, you could probably talk them down in price a couple grand.

I saw a '78 Camaro today that I wish I had the cash to buy - $2500, pretty good condition.

Jonathan said...

Jeremy - what color, and what color tape stripes on the side? I say take out a line of credit, or maybe some cash out of the house?