Monday, April 03, 2006

Whatcha gunna do?

My brother just called me at the office to let me know that it has just been announced that Wrestlemania 23 is in Detroit next year and we're going. I said, "Great, tickets are what, like $10?" More like $100. Seems like a good deal to me.

I just don't get him sometimes. This is a guy in rabbinical school, working on an advanced degree, who spent last Saturday night watching Mean Gene Okerlund get inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame. He claims he was sick and didn't feel like going out, but I don't buy that for a second. He just 'happened' not to be feeling well during the induction ceremony? And then he just 'stumbled on' it while flipping channels? Does not ring true, Brother.

Related note: There are 130 Google hits on the exact phrase "Whatcha gunna do when Hulkamania and my 24" pythons run wild on you?" Insane.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Hey, he's only human.

But, maybe we can steer him towards a more "civilized" show, like Desperate Housewives or even Days of Our Lives to pass his time.