Thursday, April 06, 2006

It Was Only Temporary....

The last two post I wrote tonight were not that upbeat. You probably won't read them now but seriously, one is interesting and one has good pictures, so just try. Since I am a firm believer that you need to have at least one light hearted post for every two serious ones, I have included these very embarassing photos taken of me losing my mind from sleep deprivation. These were shot when Noah had just turned 4 months old. He was still waking a up..oh...a MILLION times a night so naturally, we were very tired and very delerious. I remember laughing with Jon that night at the oddness of these photos. It was a good time. I'm glad that the internet can see me in all of my fabulously, weird glory. See, I can be fun. This is the real me I have to say. I'm kind of goofey.




2 comments:

Kendra Lynn said...

LOL! That's great, Lauren. :)
Love it.
That's how I felt when Kelsey was little...totally goofy and tired. :)

Judy said...

I love the candle tusks - what a riot!