Thursday, March 30, 2006

Sideways

It's so strange but we keep ending up going to rabbi's homes for dinner. Last night Rabbi Shere was kind enough to open her home to Jon and I, and our fellow classmates from "Happily After the Chuppah" for a class get together. It was a lovely evening and I didn't even spill wine this time. Actually, there was no wine, so maybe that's why.

Anyway, the whole night I felt something was off. After dinner we went to my Mom's pick up Noah. I was sick of wearing tights so I took them off there and realized. Oh! My underwear is on sideways! Yeah, I wore sideways underwear to a rabbi's house. Oops! It was really uncomfortable. So a word to the wise, if you ever wear thong underwear that looks pretty much the same on all three sides, just make sure you put them on when you are paying attention.

3 comments:

Judy said...

I have been trying to put my underwear on sideways since reading this, and frankly, I'm stuck. You are one talented chickie!

Kendra Lynn said...

LOL...Scott put Merry's underwear on sideways the other day. Then he took her to the ocean in NJ...she kept saying that something was wrong with her panties, but he didn't see anything wrong.
When she got back to the house, I took her potty and immediately spotted the problem. Cinderella was SIDEWAYS FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE!!!
lol
Love ya.
Kendra

p.s. Remind me to tell you a cute story about Kelsey okay?

Ray said...

By the way...I'm a TBE member myself...always nice to find other amateur auto spies around town. Did y'all hear about the MINI parade tomorrow?