Monday, March 13, 2006

Lounge Act

I'm sorry it's been a while since we've posted. I for one am recovering from the religious debate. Not my cup of tea. As you can see from the pictures, last week Noah I had a lounging around day. We need this at least one day during the week. On top of our "lounging day", the phones and the internet was out for a day and a half! I almost didn't survive. Seriously! We had a super super busy weekend.

So, I promise to update soon with some new pictures, links and stories. Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Kendra Lynn said...

EVERYBODY NEEDS A LOUNGE DAY!!!!
Glad you took one. :)
I love you...I'll try to keep in touch while in New Jersey.

Love,
Kendra

Judy said...

Is Noah totally loving the trains? I showed Tyler the picture of him on the floor with the tracks and I think Mr. T thinks that Noah could be his new best buddy! HAHA He kept pointing at the screen and saying "oot oot" (Tyler train noise) over and over!