Saturday, February 25, 2006

A Little Sick

I'm sorry for the lack of posts these past few days, but we've been busy caring for Noah. He's a little sick. Poor Noah has a runny nose and cough and although he's smiling in this photo (the only time it seems in four days)he's generally feeling yucky. I know Noah is sticking his finger in his ear here, but I don't think it's an ear ache as he is in this phase where he likes to stick his finger in his ears, mouth, eyes and nose and then in ours for no obvious reason.

Swimming in a steamy bath tub is the only place he seems happy. So we decided to take Noah for a swim in my Mom's big tub. He liked it a lot and I got to style his hair. How chic Noah!




2 comments:

Judy said...

I am lovin' that 'do!

Kendra Lynn said...

Awww..is he a lil devil??? awww...:)
J/K. I know he's an angel.