Sunday, August 14, 2005

Quick! Get This Girl a Water!




These are one of my very most favorite pair of shoes ever. I got them on our honeymoon in Toronto. Everytime I go to the designer's website: Irregular Choice , I almost throw up. I nearly hurl because all of the shoes are SO DAMN CUTE! I just can't take it! I get all queasy and dizzy and sweaty because I'm not Paris Hilton so I can't just go in and buy every pair I like. But then I remember how materialistic and superficial that is and I feel better and then I say "No Jon, I'm ok, we don't have to go to the walk-in clinic." Check it out HERE . Can shoes get any cuter!?

3 comments:

Judy said...

Oooh, those shoes in the Fall/Winter 2004 line were CUTE!!!

Did I miss the link for 2005? Whassupwidat?

Kendra Lynn said...

Wow..cute shoes, and even better purses! I can't help it, I know I have two little kids, but I still LOVE my unusual purses. I carry them as often as diaperbag duty will let me.

Lauren said...

Wow Judy! You're jiving! :) Ok, I clicked my link and it brought me to 2005 this time. Try it again, web sites always have little gliches. Did you almost throw up!?