Sunday, May 29, 2005

Naheed and Danny's Wedding


We went to a wonderful weddding reception yesterday. My friend Naheed married her fiancee Danny. Lauren and I have both known Naheed since we were freshpeople at MSU. She is one of the most wonderful people I know, and Danny is an extremely nice guy. They'll be very happy.


This is Naheed's father holding Noah. He said babies loved him, and he's right. Look at how happy this kid is!











This is Naheed's grandfather


Naheed's grandfather, Danny's mother


Wedding Cake, with Naheed's mother in green. There were five of these cakes, and they were fabulous. Lauren and I tried chocolate with berry filling. There was also a nice sweet table with coconut balls, honey balls, and pistachio candy.


Dinner. Everything was good. I had lamb (two ground in to patties and also cubed in sauce), chicken, rice, spinach....it was just so great.


Noah was a great sport, he didn't cry even though he didn't have a nap. He did throw up on my suit, but that's just an occupational hazard.


I just like this picture.


L to R: Naheed's grandpa, Mr. Khan, Noah, and Me.

2 comments:

Judy said...

Even though I have no clue who these people are, thank you for the pics - my favorite is Noah with the father of the bride - he is just so cute and takes such a great picture.

Our weather is slightly cruddy today and my little guy is in a FOUL FOUL FOUL mood, so I needed a happy face to put me in a better mood!

Anonymous said...

Lovely wedding by the looks of it. Your son reminds me so much of my neice, Summer Eowyn. They have similar builds, hair and eyes. Only difference is that she is 9 months and in NC. I especially love his name because that is one of my favorite people. You gotta admire committment like that not to mention faith. Love your blog!