Wednesday, February 06, 2008

The CRAZIEST Thing in The WHOLE WORLD Just Happened!

This is crazy. Just for a moment, stop and think how statistically unlikely this is. Really, sit and imagine the magnitude and realize the amazingness. Last night, I was watching a Deepak Chopra film and he said "there is no such thing as a coincidence, everything happens for a reason."
So this morning I get an e-mail from my friend Katie. Who, by the way, I was planing to write a post about later today. She just left yesterday for a two month trip around Asia. More about that later though, so here's how it goes..................

Katie flies into Japan yesterday with her Mother and Father. They leave the airport and get to the hotel and check-in. A woman is behind the desk checking them in and some how, some way, they realize...............................................................................................................................................................

THEY BOTH KNOW ME!!! Uh....ME! Like, me, all the way back home in Michigan!





Because it's go old Nana, from my days at Michigan State!

WHAT!? WHAT!!!!??????

Ok, what are the chances that my friend goes to Japan, randomly checks into a hotel and that the employee on the desk knows me, that they somehow get to talking and realize that they both know me!? There are over 127,000,000 people in Japan! That's over 127 MILLION people and , not to mention there were over 35,000 undergrads at state and hundreds of hotels in Tokyo.

Katie goes to a country of 127 MILLION people and meets NANA! Not only that, but figures out that Nana knows me!!!!!

Ok, I'm going nuts, it's just too wild. This happen for a reason. This is so cool.
Katie should hang out with Nana, she's such a wonderful and FUN person! :)

2 comments:

Judy said...

That is totally WILD! The world is alot smaller than we realize - this proves it!

wallace said...

totally, crazy.
we when both realized we knew you we were in total amazement!