Monday, December 31, 2007
New Year Shmew Year
Happy New year people. What are you doing? I'm just sitting here doing nothing, in a sour mood, feeling blue. Hope you're having more fun than me. I like this, channeling Oscar the grouch. New Years stinks people, it's rotten. Now scram!
Ok, so for the resolutions. They are as follows:
1. take a multivitamin everyday including selenium.
2. drink more water.
3. cut out refined sugar.
4. get on my elliptical at least every other day.
5. find the time and a place to meditate daily.
6. practice yoga more often.
7. kick the depression and anxiety once and for all.
8. never have a panic attack again
9. be alone more often.
10. sell our house and move somewhere larger or with a better layout allowing more privacy.
11. move to a more liberal place.
12. become a psychic.
13. host a podcast or be on the radio.
14. Get my masters degree.
15. Learn to say "No" 95% of the time.
16. go into hiding
17. go snowboarding
18. visit Japan and London
19. get a nose job
20. figure out a way to get Noah to cooperate more often.
21. spend time, just Jon and I
23. be a committee chair
24. blog more often
25. find a friend who is similar to myself but has no kids or is a gay man.
26. learn to let go.
27. learn to be happy.
28. become a practicing Buddhist.
29. Challenge western, organized religion.
30. go see the Dali Lama.
31. Practice my 日本語
32. become an expert in something.
33. never cut my hair.
34. unplug my phone
35. crawl out of the hole.
36. create, make art.
37. oh yeah, date an art boy.
38. get to hug an orangutan.
39. go back to San Francisco for a visit.
40. Take a trip to NYC.
41. Clean out the basement, the front hall closet, the playroom closet, the bathroom closet, our bedroom closets, the garage and my armoire.
42. wear more high heels.
43. Never let anyone guilt me into eating meat again.
44. get into a fist fight.
45. contact spirits.
46. become involved in the presidential elections.
47. Horseback ride a whole bunch.
48. Stay in bed all day.
49. buy more record albums.
50. Stop making so many resolutions.