Sunday, October 07, 2007

Four More

I was tagged by one of my favs, Jeremy over @ Pajamazzon, so here it is!

Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. Interior Design Intern
2. Briefly worked as a junior designer in footwear
3. Adult ESL Tutor
4. Mom

Four Movies I have watched over and over:

1. The Ascent of Man; episode #11 "Knowledge or Certainty - (There is no absolute knowledge)"
2.Hope and Glory
3. Jacob Two-Two Meets the Hooded Fang
4. Help!

Four places I have lived:

1. Birmingham, Michigan
2. Ann Arbor, Michigan
3. East lansing, Michigan
4. San Francisco, California

Four Shows I love to watch:

1. Flight of the Conchords
2. Curb Your Enthisuasm
3. The Suze Orman Show
4. The Hills (Shhhhh!)

Four Places I have been on vacation:

1. London, England
2. Aspen, Colorado
3. NYC
4. Toronto

Four of my favorite foods:

1. Anything veggie Ethiopian
2. Malai Kofta
3. Gnocchi
4. Chocolate

Four favorite drinks:

1. Iced green tea
2. Coffee
3. Chocolate Milk
4. Champaign

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. At an Ashram studying meditation and yoga in India
2. Tokyo visiting Masa
3. Vacationing in London and the English countryside before I head for Italy
4. In my bed

Four people I will tag:
1. Jon
2. Sarah
3. Laura
4. Judy

2 comments:

Laura said...

It was fun learning some odds & ends about you. I posted my "Fours" on my blog, check it out. :)

Judy said...

I did mine!