Wednesday, March 29, 2006

This is just Odd



Two nights ago I went out for a half gallon of Death by Chocolate ice cream and some milk (so I could make Death by Chocolate Milk when I got home. Or Death by Milk Chocolate? I digress).

On my way home I saw a Ferrari I wanted to look at in the window of a dealership, so I stopped out front for a quick peek (ice cream, remember). In the plate glass window right in front of this car is a bullet hole! Not all that common in our area, so I'm curious whether it was some drunk dude taking a shot from the street or if it was a more planned conflict. Either way it's pretty unsettling, since (understatement:) you'd hate to get hit by a stray bullet walking by the exotic car dealership on your way between the florist and the dry cleaner. Creepy.

3 comments:

Kendra Lynn said...

Detroit never ceases to amaze me. :)

Judy said...

Life in the city?

Anonymous said...

I don’t think that’s a bullet hole. It looks like the kind of hole placed purposefully in a large plate glass window for ventilation…to relieve pressure.