Thursday, August 25, 2005

Closing in on 10,000

I just realized that we will probably hit 10,000 visits to How Bourgeois today! That's huge, because we just started writing this to tell a simple story and post some baby pictures. It's amazing to realize that we've been writing something that anyone would want to visit 10,000 times. I know there are blogs that get that in an hour, but we're about quality. Thank you to everyone who reads this.

CONTEST: IF YOU ARE VISITOR NUMBER 10,000, SEND A SCREENSHOT OF THE COUNTER TO HOWBOURGEOIS AT GMAIL.COM, BECAUSE WE HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU.

5 comments:

Judy said...

Its at 9968 now - I'll be back another 32 times today, okay? haha

No, seriously, I will.

I promise, I'm not stalking. Tee hee!

Judy said...

Okay, now it is up to 9957 - will check back in the morning! Nighty-night!

Judy said...

Whoo hoo! 9979!

I'm probably going to miss it, though, because I have to be gone for about 5 hours today to go do Travis' birthday party. WAH!!!!

How do you take a screenshot?

Jonathan said...

If you have a Windows PC, his the "Print Screen" button, and then open word or paint etc. and just hit "ctrl + p." Then save the picture of your screen and email it away.

If you have a Mac, I don't know, send me a sketch.

Judy said...

AAAAAHHHHH!!!! 10,016!!! I MISSED it!!!!! WAH!!!!!!