Thursday, March 17, 2005

HB Produce Thursday Presents: The Cabbage!


Better late than never, yes? HB has been on hiatus for a few days because I was in New Orleans for the CTIA Wireless show, where foneGEAR was fortunate enough to have our product line on display in the Brightpoint exhibit. I got in at about one last night, and when I was not playing catch-up on this week's work, I had a few minutes to reflect on dinner at the Red Fish Grill, where I had "Cast iron skillet blackened Louisiana redfish with BBQ oysters and Abita Amber braised cabbage." The fish was phenomenal, the oysters delicious, but the cabbage might have been the best part. Sweet from the beer and spicy from the pan sauce, it made a wonderful complement to the redfish. It is therefore with great pleasure I present the humble cabbage as this week's featured produce.

No comments: